Mission Viejo Water Damage Restoration –
Milestone Building Group
Welcome to Milestone Building Group – your premier Mission Viejo water damage restoration company! We proudly serve the city of Mission Viejo and all of Orange County with water damage restoration, water removal, and mold remediation.
Mission Viejo homes damaged by water leaks and flooding are in good hands with Milestone Building Group. We will handle all aspects of the remediation process, including:
- water removal, using sophisticated equipment and techniques
- water damage restoration
- targeting the source of the water damage and repairing it
- mold remediation
- targeting the source of mold growth and repairing it
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured California contractor with years of experience and certifications in water damage restoration, fire damage restoration, and mold remediation. Our team of professionals is ready to tackle your home disaster promptly and efficiently, to restore your Mission Viejo home back to its original condition.
Milestone Building Group has 24-Hour Emergency Services, so we will respond to your water damage call at any time, day or night. It is crucial to get to your home as soon as possible after disaster strikes, so we can survey the damage and prevent further damage from occurring.
We understand this is a difficult time for you. We won’t add to the stress of the situation; rather, we will start restoring your home right away, keeping you educated and informed every step of the way, and taking steps to ensure this never happens again. And we will deal with your insurance company, too!
Mission Viejo Water Damage Restoration
House floods are most often caused by structural defects in the home or its surroundings, including:
- blocked sewer access
- overflowing septic tanks
- leaky rain gutter downspouts
- leaky bathroom pipes
- burst pipes
- poor soil drainage
- leaky roofs
- appliance failure
Most home floods are caused by plumbing problems or faulty appliances. Homes built near coastal regions are at particular risk for foundation drainage issues. Running regular inspections on your plumbing lines and roof can help prevent surprise leaks in your Mission Viejo home.
A few tips for minimizing water damage:
- If your dishwasher springs a leak while it’s running, shut off the water at the supply line underneath the kitchen sink.
- Replace your dishwasher’s rubber hose (which will deteriorate over time) with a sturdier steel-braided hose (about $20 at a home improvement store).
- Burst washing machine water supply lines can release up to 500 gallons of water an hour. Inspect the hose regularly and replace with steel-braided hose. You might also consider purchasing an automatic shut-off valve with an alarm to detect leaks.
- Replace your toilet’s water supply line with a metal-braided hose which is more durable and longer-lasting.
Even a small amount of water can cause a lot of damage to your Mission Viejo home. If you experience any leaks or flooding in your home, contact Milestone Building Group right away to begin repairing the damage.
Mission Viejo Water Removal
The first step in water damage restoration is removing the existing water and unwanted moisture. Time was, water restoration companies would remove standing water and then rely upon natural air flow to dry out the home. Milestone Building Group has state-of-the-art equipment such as turbo dryers and dehumidifiers to dry out your Mission Viejo home much more quickly and thoroughly.
Our 24-Hour Emergency Response team will work hard to get your family back in your home as soon as possible!
Mission Viejo Mold Remediation
Mold can begin to grow and flourish within 48 hours of water permeating your home, so it is crucial to contact your trusted mold remediation experts to remove all mold and repair the source of the mold as soon as possible. If we come in for water removal and water damage restoration, we will inspect for the presence of mold as well.
Don’t wait – mold can cause serious health problems to you and your loved ones. Contact Milestone Building Group today!